Stellar Lumens Review
About Stellar Lumens
The Stellar is a network that provides online payment services. Together with the cryptocurrency Lumens, they form a blockchain platform. The Stellar network was founded in 2014 by Jed McCaleb and Joyce Kim. It operates all the transactions including the Stellar Lumens cryptocurrency. The company’s motto is “Money could move like email”.
The cryptocurrency Lumens is inscribed as XLM tokens. The platform Stellar Lumens allows users to trade the currency between all the digital networks.
The Stellar Development Foundation is registered as a non-profit organization. This means that you will not be charged for your transactions with high fees. Anyway, they accept “donations”.
The functionality of Stellar Lumens network
The platform is recognized as being decentralized. You do not need an intermediate helping with your transactions. You can buy, sell or exchange Lumens tokens on: Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, RippleFox and other online cryptocurrency exchanges platforms.
The Lumens’ main characteristic is anti-spam network. Due to low fees for each transaction, the attacks are impossible to take place.
A rule to keep your account active is to have at least 20 Lumens in your wallet. This requirement will help developers to separate the authentic users from the offline ones. This is also a key base for a strong security.
The partnership with IBM Corporation
The Stellar Development Foundation is collaborating with IBM Corporation. They will work together to design a new era for blockchain technology. The promises made by the partnership are: lower fees for institutions and improved transactions system. It seems to be a huge opportunity for technology. Not only developed countries will benefit from advanced payment network anywhere in the world, but also those with high potential.
The Advantages of Stellar Lumens
– There are no high fees. You will be charged for your transactions only with 0.00001 XLM;
– Your transactions will be proceeded in short time;
– Everyone can use the Stellar Lumens network. You are not charged for the application and its license;
– Due to low fees per each transaction, you need to have enough Lumens just to cover the base of transactions. As a generalization, with 1 Lumen you can realize 100.000 transactions. It’s not so bad!
– You can become the lucky user of the Lumens’ give away. The Stellar Lumens network gave away already around 1.7 trillion lumens for free. They assure users that such a process is helping the network to grow bigger every year;
– The transactions are proceeded with a high speed;
– The Stellar Lumens network facilitates multi-currency transactions. The token XLM can be traded on every marketplace with all existing cryptocurrencies.
The Disadvantage of Stellar Lumens
– Do not forget that you need to have at least 20 Lumens to keep your account active.
The price for Lumens is growing up hour by hour. It seems to be a great network to invest in. You can buy the cryptocurrency anywhere on the marketplace. The Stellar Lumens assures users that is a strong platform with unique facilities for online payment services.
To stay updated with fresh news we recommend you to follow Stellar Lumens’ official website.
You may be interested
Huobi Now Supports Waves TradingAnca Faget - June 21, 2018
Today, the team behind Waves announced yet another important exchange partnership for the WAVES token. One of the top three…
Amsterdam Airport Installed ATM For Euro-to-Crypto ExchangeAnca Faget - June 21, 2018
Schipol, Amsterdam’s international airport, has set up a cryptocurrency ATM that lets travelers exchange their euros for Bitcoin or Ethereum.…
Weiss Ratings Claims Bitfinex May be Using Traders’ Tokens For VotingAnca Faget - June 21, 2018
Bitfinex, a popular crypto exchange and main EOS block producer, is suspected of using token deposits made by its customers…