EOS is the first blockchain in the world that has its own constitution. The project has launched in 2017. Basically, it is a software that implemented a new architecture of the digital payment system. Its principles are: scalable, flexible and usable.
The platform has a promising future. It is a revolution in terms of blockchain technology. The designers created something that cannot be avoided. The innovation made by EOS will give to users the opportunity to realize millions of transactions per second. No fees, no time lost and no intermediates.
The EOS software allows individuals and organizations to create blockchain applications that looks like existing web applications.
The EOS cryptocurrency tokens are called ERC-20. These are compatible with those distributed by the Ethereum blockchain.
EOS: scalable, flexible and usable
I mentioned above that EOS’ principles are scalable, flexible and usable.
What makes it scalable? The plactform separates authentication from action. You do not need to introduce each time your personal information to generate transactions. EOS operates with a parallel execution system that makes the process easier.
What makes it flexible? If your account gets attacked, the blockchain stops the application till they solve the problem. Also, you do not need to run a lot of applications to operate a transaction. They designed this action in a simpler way.
What makes it usable? EOS platform got to a new level. The designers are still updating their technology to the self-describing interface. This allows to customize the users’ permissions to all of their actions.
The Advantages of EOS blockchain
– Due to EOS technology, it is possible to realize millions of transactions per second. It is a huge step for the blockchain’s networks. Just to remember, Bitcoin cryptocurrency is limited to only 3 transactions per second and Ethereum to 30 transactions per second;
– Usually, in order to process millions of transactions per second, there are high fees for users. This is totally opposite to EOS’ new advanced technology. The EOS network doesn’t charge you for daily transfers;
– It works as a decentralized platform. You do not need an intermediate for your payments;
– The platform operates in the same time with three characteristics of smart contracts: horizontal scalability, asynchronous communication and interoperability. Users will get account permissions, authentication security and web-communication that will be reflected in high volumes of transactions;
– EOS innovated the first blockchain operating system. You will receive a database, some indices that help you sort the data and other benefits which you can find on EOS’s official website. You can design apps without purchasing the software or different programming languages.
Will EOS platform compete the competitors? We can’t assure this to you. One thing is for sure, EOS has a new revolutionary technology that will create a strong competition to all existing blockchains.
The EOS platform is certainly one of the most promising blockchains in the world. All we have to do is to watch how it will develop in time and make sure that we are making the right choices.
To stay updated with fresh news follow the EOS’ official website.