Are you looking to enter the cryptocurrency space but don’t want to use your money to buy cryptos? Cryptocurrency airdrops are a great way to get some free cryptocurrencies. There are different kinds of airdrops, and many of them are available every day for you to take advantage of. While some may require that you engage in a few activities to get free coins or tokens in return, some just give out free crypto for doing absolutely nothing.
Either way, the common feature is that you don’t get to pay for the cryptocurrency with your money. In this article, we will look at the top airdrops that are available in the month of December 2020 for you to take advantage of and get some free crypto for yourself. Without wasting much time, the following are the top crypto airdrops to look out for in December.
Estimated value: $19.5
End date: 31 December 2020
BitWin24 has the mission to make it possible to play lotteries on the blockchain for the first time in the world. The company intends to make the lottery resistant against forgery and automate the payouts using smart contracts on “WinChain,” a technology that allows a number of people to win from a jackpot at the same time. Winning combinations are also generated on the blockchain, making it more reliable than conventional systems.
As part of its launch, BitWin24 is airdropping 3 BWI, its native cryptocurrency, to those who participate in it. In addition, all participants will get an express ticket for a 1,000 Euro raffle.
- Go to the BitWin24 airdrop page to register and submit your details;
- Click on “go to step 2” and invite two friends to the airdrop by submitting their details to the airdrop page or share this Facebook post and tag two friends;
- Join the airdrop Telegram group;
- Follow BitWin24 on Instagram (optional);
- Like their Facebook page (optional);
- Finally, submit your social media usernames to this airdrop form.
By the time the campaign is over, BitWin24 will send 3 BWI worth ~19.5 to your BitWin24 account.
Estimated value: $19.5
End date: 9 December 2020
NakerDAO is a public blockchain project designed to increase blockchain adoption among businesses of all kinds and sizes. It serves as a foundation for the growth of the business blockchain ecosystem. The company is airdropping its NKR tokens to airdrop participants.
NKR is the native token used to run the NakerDAO blockchain and is based on the Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20). Participants in the airdrop will get 0.03 NKR each, worth roughly ~$19.5, by carrying out a few activities.
- You need to chat with the NakerDAO’s Telegram bot, which will guide you on what to do;
- Join the NakerDAO’s Telegram group;
- Also, join NakerDAO’s Telegram Announcement channel;
- Follow NakerDAO’s Twitter Page and retweet the pinned airdrop message tweet;
- Finally, subscribe to the NakerDAO’s YouTube channel to get more information.
- Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20) wallet required.
Estimated value: $40
End date: 24 December 2020
YieldBank is a company that unifies and improves all the services provided by DeFi. It tries to offer all these popular services alongside its own yield farming service, which it provides. The platform also plans to launch the first DeFi futures perpetual contracts trading market that will enable its users to place short and long trades in a decentralized environment. It can be said that Yield Bank wants to revolutionize DeFi and bring DeFi users the same services as found on centralized exchanges.
This is starting with an airdrop program of its token yCASH in which 2,000 participants will get $40 worth of the token each.
- Chat with the YieldBank.Finance Telegram bot and follow all the instructions;
- Next, join YieldBank.Finance Telegram group and Telegram channel;
- Follow the Twitter page, like, retweet, and comment on this Tweet with 4 hashtags: #yCASH #Defi #YieldBank #yB;
- Join YieldBank.Finance on Discord and send a message;
- Follow YieldBank.Finance on Medium, clap, and comment on this post with 4 hashtags: #yCASH #Defi #YieldBank #yB;
- Submit your ERC20 wallet address and other details to the bot;
- After the airdrop is over, $40 worth of yCASH will be sent to 2,000 random lucky winners.
Estimated value: $75
End date: 19 December 2020
Nagaswap is a project based on Binance Smart Chain that is aimed at building a fully decentralized exchange that will provide fast and cheap trading services. The project, though on Binance, will also be fully interoperable with Ethereum. Nagaswap is giving away 100 of its token – BNW to each airdrop participant as part of its launch program.
- You are required to join the Telegram channel;
- Then, join the Telegram group for the airdrop;
- Also, follow Medium channel;
- Finally, follow the Nagaswap Twitter page.
Estimated value: $55
End date: 15 December 2020
Cere Finance seeks to decentralize data and DeFi. It will be the first platform to achieve this since the DeFi ecosystem came into existence. CFI, the native token used on the platform, is an ERC-20 token based on the Ethereum network. The company is giving 1 CFI worth ~$55 to airdrop participants who complete easy tasks.
- Follow the Cere Finance Twitter page and retweet the pinned message;
- Next, join the Telegram group and Telegram channel;
- Finally, invite 2 people to this airdrop.
Estimated value: $30
End date: 31 December 2020
Chronicle is a cryptocurrency charity project. Its token Chronicle, which is built on the Ethereum network, is used to serve the needy by using it to make donations. Through the Chronicle project, anyone in any part of the world can access critical financial services. The project aims to bring access to different cryptocurrency projects and services.
It is also giving out its tokens to airdrop participants for carrying out simple tasks to help with publicity. Only the first 50,000 participants will be rewarded, so hurry up.
- Join the telegram group and participate actively in discussions;
- Join the Telegram channel to stay up-to-date with new developments;
- Follow the Twitter handle, like, and retweet the pinned tweet.
These are some of the top airdrops available in December 2020 that you can take advantage of to get some free cryptocurrencies. You can easily swap them into other popular cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum, and cash out as real money that you can use, or you can use it to access services and buy things online; the choice is yours. Good luck trying these airdrops.
Featured image: unsplash.com