Vox Finance: A New Cross-Chain Yield Farming Project With Unparalleled Ease of Use
Yield farming and staking have become arguably one of the most popular ways of earning passive income in today’s crypto era. That’s why there’s no shortage of yield farming projects nowadays in the Defi ecosystem. However, in the sea of staking and yield farming projects that exist, there’s a serious shortage of reliable projects that can generate long-term value for their stakeholders. Many of them may be generating value today, but due to their technical limitations and me-too nature, it’s becoming increasingly clear that they won’t be around in the next few years.
Therefore, the need of the hour is to find Defi projects that provide real value to their users with credible teams while generating rewards for their HODLers. And that’s where Vox Finance comes into the picture.
Vox Finance: A Cross-Chain Yield Farming Project
A majority of yield farming and staking projects in the Defi ecosystem are built on the top of a specific blockchain, which brings various limitations, especially in terms of scaling potential. On top of that, many of them are neither reliable nor easy to use, mainly because their governance models are less decentralized in nature and they don’t have enough deflationary features in place. And projects that offer both cross-chain functionalities along with a reliable governance model end up offering a complex set of features that is not easy to use.
Fortunately, Vox Finance has somehow managed to provide all 3 of these things in its project. Here are some of its key features:
- Support for three different blockchains – Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Polygon, with support for more chains (Fantom, Arbitrum, etc.) planned in near future.
- Low inflation and low token supply – just 27,500 circulating tokens with a $1.5 million market cap.
- Highly Secure – 3 different independent audits (2 from Arcadia, 1 from Hacken) have testified the security of this platform.
- A strong community that participates in the governance of both token as well as the project.
- 2% burn fee on all transfers to act as a deflationary feature.
- Live for a year now (since October 2020) with steady profits and a reliable track record.
The goal of the Vox Finance platform is to emerge as a truly reliable and easy-to-use cross-chain yield farming platform. If you too are interested in a reliable and promising Defi project, we advise you to be an active participant in the game of yield farming, you should keep your eyes on this project. You can thank us later!