TECH Conference Europe Spring Edition will have a special focus on innovation in AI, Immersive Experiences, Mobility, and Smart Cities
Europe – 01 March 2021 – There are just two weeks left until the Spring Edition of TECH Conference Europe (TCE) will open its virtual doors. On 16 March, the team at Hipther Agency, organizers of the TCE series, will take you on a journey that will impress even some of the biggest forward thinkers of our times.
The program of the virtual conference will focus on the latest developments in AI, Education, Immersive Experiences, Mobility, and Smart Cities.
View more details | Register for free
The program includes the following discussions:
- Creativity in Gaming & Animation: Immersive experiences
- Training and Education in XR – development and implementation
- Mobility and Smart Cities
- Self-driving cars, where are we at? – safety, investment, setbacks
- Security and Privacy in Artificial, Virtual and Mixed Reality
- Health and Wellness – AI and XR Integrations
An impressive selection of tech leaders will join the above-mentioned panel discussions, but will also deliver some very engaging panel discussions.
Here is the list of the already confirmed experts:
- Kevin Blair (ATMOS VR LTD)
- Lorna Inman (Lorna Inman Art)
- Sonke Kirchhof (INVR.SPACE)
- Tomas Salini (SARIO)
- Andrea Mocellin (Revolve Air)
- Candace Pittenger (The AngelGirl Foundation)
- David Sime (Oncor Reality and Riiot Digital)
- Marko Savkovic (HTC)
- Andjela Todorovic (Cubic Corporation)
- David Torrejon (Red Points)
- James Simpson (Copper Candle)
- Zolzaya Chultembat (What3words)
- Amy Peck (EndeavorVR)
- Erich Ko (Hop In Technologies)
- Shariq Hashmi (ZedXe)
- Felix Negoita (Cognizant Softvision)
- Greta Bujute (Danske Bank)
- Jaka Repansek (Hipther Agency)
- Silvia Cristina Stegaru (Codette)
- Simon Planzer (PLANZER LAW)
- Stefania Barbaglio (Cassiopeia Services)
- Mihaela Ulieru (IMPACT Institute for the Digital Economy)
- Dmitry Nedovis (SummarizeBot)
- Christian Rouffaer (International Committee of the Red Cross – ICRC)
- Claudia Duicu (ITC Edustem and Itech Club)
- James Simpson (Rose Bruford College)
- Maryna Mykhaylenko (Sensorama Lab)
- Miquel Vidal Trilla (CBRE)
- Stephan Keller (Graz University of Technology)
- Alex Marginean (Hipther Agency)
- Agnes Bakk (Random Error Studio)
- Rebecca Liu (VRCORE)
- Zoltan Tundik (HIPTHER Agency)
The conference also offers invites innovative startups to pitch their projects to the investor audience.
For further inquiries about the peaking/attending/sponsoring options, make sure to send an e-mail to Andrada Bota (B2B Sales Executive at Hipther Agency).
Among the supporters of the conference, you will also find the Georgian Venture Capital Association as a strategic partner, and leading media outlets such as Coins Flare, Embassy of Blockchain, CoinPedia, TechEvents Online, AI Time Journal, Cassiopeia Services, iBlock.tv, TechieScoops, DigitalScounting.de, and many more.
Visit http://www.techconference.eu/ for more details!
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency).
Hipther Agency (organizers of TECH Conference Europe) press contacts:
Zoltan Tuendik, Head of Business- [email protected], +40 735 559 234
Alex Marginean, Marketing Specialist- [email protected], +40 731 394 220
About Hipther Agency
Hipther Agency is the parent brand for several new outlets and boutique-style conferences which are represented in large by European Gaming Media and Events, and PICANTE Media and Events.
Launched in 2019, the agency enhances the offering of the two leading brands under one strong parent brand by also offering new services and tools for a worldwide reach.
For more details visit www.hipther.agency
About European Gaming Media and Events
European Gaming Media and Events is a leading media and boutique event organizer in the European Union with a monthly reach of +50,000 readers.
The official company (PROSHIRT SRL), has been listed for 4 years in a row among the top 3 Advertising and market research agencies in the local Top Business Romania Microcompanies based on the Financial Reports.
The events division produces the prominent conferences in the region such as:
- CEEGC (Central and Eastern European Gaming Conference)
- CEEG Awards (Central and Eastern European Gaming Awards)
- Prague Gaming Summit
- MARE BALITCUM Gaming Summit
- Baltic and Scandinavia Gaming Awards
- EGC (European Gaming Congress)
- The Southern European Gaming Awards
- VIGE (Vienna International Gaming Expo)
The live events/conference division is in charge of organizing boutique-style executive gaming events that focus on bringing inside information from the top gaming experts in the European Union and beyond.
In short, they cover most areas of Europe with international events that serve the local and global industry, optimize networking opportunities and bring the hottest topics into scope.
For more details about the latest industry news, events calendar, or subscription opportunities, visit europeangaming.eu.
About PICANTE Media and Events
PICANTE.today is a news publishing website that digests/handpicks the latest news about technology, entertainment, lifestyle, finance, and politics and serves them to their readers and subscribers daily.
As a responsible learning source, the team at PICANTE Media and Events are committed to 3 main principles:
Trusted and Reliable Reporting & Publishing
The articles and press releases on their website are all published from verified sources.
NO Psychological and Emotional Manipulation
The editorial team and marketing team do not aim to produce emotional manipulation and always stay away from the news, press release, and articles that produce fear, anxiety, racism or show any sort of cruelty towards animals and humankind.
NO Fake News
PICANTE.today ensures readers will never find any “directed” lies on the news portal as the team has taken an anti-fake news standing point from their inception.
For more details, visit www.picante.today