Token Bulk Sender – Transfer Tokens in the Easiest Way
Bulk Send Ether or ERC20 tokens to multiple addresses in a single batch.
Etherum was invented in the year 2013 and it was Etherum which brought the concept of smart contract, dapps to the Blockchain technology and the applications of blockchain technology scaled further heights and the reach also expanded.
Over the last 5 years, the Ethereum family has become really big with so many tokens and dapps. Every dapp has its specific use-case. But within the Ethereum family, sending/receiving ETH or ERC20 based tokens is also one of the most frequently used use-case and probably it is a very generic use-case for every user.
For bounty managers, organizers of airdrops or events, who usually send tokens to a number of users, sending to the individual address separately is a time consuming and hectic task. Therefore a better solution is needed so that the sending to multiple addresses can be done in a single click, that can also save a lot of time & energy.
This DAPP was created to assist sending ERC20 tokens or ETH to multiple wallet addresses in one transaction, saving the user time.
Previously whilst using the Ethereum Network, coding experience is required in order to transfer many ERC20 tokens at once. Many people still do this manually, one transaction at a time. This process is time consuming and prone to error.
This DAPP allows a user to send thousands of token transfers in a very effecient way by batching them in groups of 1–200 token transfers per Ethereum transaction. This automation saves time by automatically generating transactions to MetaMask.
How to Use Multisend
- Install MetaMask.
- Make sure you have an account in MetaMask which has a token balance.
- Make sure your MetaMask is pointed to the network that you would like to use.
- Make sure your MetaMask account is unlocked.
- Go to https://multisend.org
- Wait for the full page to load.
- Select a token from the dropdown that you would like to send.
- Provide either CSV or TXT file with addresses and values.
- Click next.
- Approve the transaction
- Once the approve transaction is complete, click Send, MetaMask will automatically generate a transaction for your token (200 addresses per transaction).
- Your Multisend is now complete
You can also test this tool on the Rinkeby test network.
Website — https://multisend.org/
Follow us on
Telegram — https://t.me/multisend
Medium — https://multisend.medium.com