Final Agenda Announced for TECH Conference Europe
TECH Conference Europe Spring Edition has just revealed the final agenda of the conference.
#hipthers – Europe – 10 March 2021 – With less than a week to go until the Spring Edition of TECH Conference Europe (TCE) will open its virtual doors, the team at Hipther Agency, organizers of the TCE series, are ready to unveil the final agenda for the event.
Here is how the final agenda looks like:
All Times Are in CET
09:00 – 09:30 – Keynote Presentation: Slovak game development sector and VR/AR potential
- Tomáš Salíni – SARIO
09:30 – 10:30 – Creativity in Gaming & Animation: Immersive experiences
- Kevin Blair – Director at ATMOS VR LTD
- Lorna Inman – Freelance VR Artist at Lorna Inman Art
- Rebecca Liu – CEO at VRCORE
- Kristina Shumskaia – CTO at Black VR
- Ștefan Stamate – Co-owner of Loop Virtual Reality Solutions
- Sönke Kirchhof – CEO of INVR.SPACE (Panel Moderator)
10:30 – 11:30 – Training and Education in XR – development and implementation
- Christian Rouffaer – Head of the Virtual Reality Unit @ International Committee of the Red Cross – ICRC
- Maryna Mykhaylenko – Key Account Manager at Sensorama Lab
- Claudia Duicu – Co-Founder & CEO at ITC Edustem & Itech Club
- Stephan Keller – Games Researcher, PhD Student @ Graz University of Technology
- Miquel Vidal – Head of XRS Reality Solutions at CBRE
- James Simpson – Director of Copper Candle (Panel Moderator)
11:30 – 12:00 – Keynote Presentation: Beyond the buzzwords. How artificial intelligence is applied to online Anti-Counterfeiting
- David Torrejón – Red Points
12:00 – 12:30 – The New Generation of EdTech – Legal, Payments and Creative Discussion
- Helen Doron – Founder and CEO, Helen Doron Educational Group
- Coral Gorstein – Compliance & E-Merchant Services Director, Tal Ron, Drihem & Co.
- Kristaps Dobrajs – Director of International Sales at ConnectPay
- Inbal Lavi – Co-Founder & CEO at Woah Edutainment
- Stephan Keller – Games Researcher, PhD Student @ Graz University of Technology
- Tal Itzhak Ron – Advocate and Notary Tal Itzhak Ron, Chairman & CEO at Tal Ron, Drihem & Co., Law Firm (Panel moderator)
12:30 – 13:30 – StartUps: Pitching Innovation
- Dmitry Nedovis – CEO of SummarizeBot
- Ágnes Bakk – Immersive Media Researcher at Random Error Studio
- Wilhelm Myrer – CEO & Founder at Empower
- Gerard Martret – Co-Founder & CEO at Shotl
- Andreea Centea – Co-owner of Loop Virtual Reality Solutions
- Dr. Simon Planzer – Partner at PLANZER LAW (Panel Moderator)
13:30 – 14:00 – Keynote Presentation: An address for the future: voice control, addresses and navigation
- Zolzaya Chultembat – What3words
14:00 – 14:45 – Self-driving cars, where are we at? – safety, investment, setbacks
- Zolzaya Chultembat – Partnerships Manager at What3words
- Dr. Mihaela Ulieru – President at IMPACT Institute for the Digital Economy
- Dean Rakic – Chief Scientist at TAAL Distributed Technologies
- Stefania Barbaglio – Founder and Director at Cassiopeia Services (Panel Moderator)
14:45 – 15:35 – Security and Privacy in Artificial Intelligence, Virtual and Mixed Reality
- Dr. Simon Planzer – Partner at PLANZER LAW
- Felix Negoita – Software Engineer at Cognizant Softvision
- Dr. Silvia Cristina Stegaru – President of Codette & Programmer in Bitdefender’s Cyber Threat Intelligence Lab
- Greta Bujute – IT, Data Privacy & IP lawyer at Danske Bank
- Jaka Repanšek – Media and TECH Law Expert, Partner at Hipther Agency (Panel Moderator)
15:35 – 16:05 – Keynote Presentation: Virtual Theatre: The digital transformation of an industry in crisis
- James Simpson – Copper Candle
16:05 – 16:55 – Mobility and Smart Cities
- Erich Ko – Co-Founder & CEO at Hop In Technologies
- Amy Peck – Founder & CEO at EndeavorVR
- Sönke Kirchhof – CEO of INVR.SPACE
- Shariq Hashmi – CEO & Founder of ZedXe Ecosystem
- Zoltán Tűndik – Co-Founder at HIPTHER Agency (Panel Moderator)
16:55 – 17:45 – Health and Wellness – AI and XR Integrations
- David Sime – Technical Director for Oncor Reality and Riiot Digital
- Andrea Mocellin – Founder and Inventor at Revolve Air
- Marko Savkovic – Head of Product Marketing at HTC
- Andjela Todorovic – Software Engineer at Cubic Corporation
- Candace Pittenger – Founder and CEO at The AngelGirl Foundation (Panel Moderator)
17:45 – 18:15 – VR Fireside Chat: Transhumanism and the Metaverse
- Kris Rekers – Owner & Operator of MedraVR
- M. F. Yang Chen – UX Researcher & VR Specialist at The Ohio State University
- Konrad Gill – Founder and Creative Director of ViARsys (Panel Moderator)
The TECH conference also offers invites innovative startups to pitch their projects to the investor audience. You can also view the full schedule and times of the panels on the following link: https://techconference.eu/#schedule
For further inquiries about the peaking/attending/sponsoring options, make sure to send an e-mail to Andrada Bota (B2B Sales Executive at Hipther Agency).
Among the supporters of the conference, you will also find the Georgian Venture Capital Association as a strategic partner, and leading media outlets such as Coins Flare, Embassy of Blockchain, CoinPedia, TechEvents Online, AI Time Journal, Cassiopeia Services, iBlock.tv, TechieScoops, DigitalScounting.de, and many more.
Visit http://www.techconference.eu/ for more details!
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency).
Hipther Agency (organizers of TECH Conference Europe) press contacts:
Zoltan Tuendik, Head of Business firstname.lastname@example.org, +40 735 559 234
Alex Marginean, Marketing Specialist email@example.com, +40 731 394 220
About Hipther Agency
Hipther Agency is the parent brand for several new outlets and boutique-style conferences which are represented in large by European Gaming Media and Events, and PICANTE Media and Events.
Launched in 2019, the agency enhances the offering of the two leading brands under one strong parent brand by also offering new services and tools for a worldwide reach.
For more details visit www.hipther.agency
About European Gaming Media and Events
European Gaming Media and Events is a leading media and boutique event organizer in the European Union with a monthly reach of +50,000 readers.
The official company (PROSHIRT SRL), has been listed for 4 years in a row among the top 3 Advertising and market research agencies in the local Top Business Romania Microcompanies based on the Financial Reports.
The events division produces the prominent conferences in the region such as:
- CEEGC (Central and Eastern European Gaming Conference)
- CEEG Awards (Central and Eastern European Gaming Awards)
- Prague Gaming Summit
- MARE BALITCUM Gaming Summit
- Baltic and Scandinavia Gaming Awards
- EGC (European Gaming Congress)
- The Southern European Gaming Awards
- VIGE (Vienna International Gaming Expo)
The live events/conference division is in charge of organizing boutique-style executive gaming events that focus on bringing inside information from the top gaming experts in the European Union and beyond. In short, they cover most areas of Europe with international events that serve the local and global industry, optimize networking opportunities and bring the hottest topics into scope.
For more details about the latest industry news, events calendar, or subscription opportunities, visit europeangaming.eu
About PICANTE Media and Events
PICANTE.today is a news publishing website that digests/handpicks the latest news about technology, entertainment, lifestyle, finance, and politics and serves them to their readers and subscribers daily.
As a responsible learning source, the team at PICANTE Media and Events are committed to 3 main principles:
Trusted and Reliable Reporting & Publishing
The articles and press releases on their website are all published from verified sources.
NO Psychological and Emotional Manipulation
The editorial team and marketing team do not aim to produce emotional manipulation and always stay away from the news, press release, and articles that produce fear, anxiety, racism or show any sort of cruelty towards animals and humankind.
NO Fake News
PICANTE.today ensures readers will never find any “directed” lies on the news portal as the team has taken an anti-fake news standing point from their inception.
For more details, visit www.picante.today