One of the most popular blockchains and cryptocurrency forums is set to happen in April 2021 even despite the COVID-19 pandemic. After successfully gathering 3 000 people during the last event while observing all the necessary health and safety precautions, the organizers are intent on moving forward with no doubt the most exhilarating financial event of 2021: cryptocurrency and blockchain.
The crypto sphere is gaining recognition and investments long overdue after Bitcoin’s famous rally from $11 000 to $36 000 in just two months. As Bitcoin is proving its worth, protocols with unrivaled potential like Dandelion and NEO are not far behind, and more and more experts predict the future with hundreds of thousands per Bitcoin and institutional and corporate adoption on a global scale.
But this is far from the only exciting development to be discussed during the biggest event in the sphere.
These are only some of the news from the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry this week according to CoinPost:
- The media learned that Harvard, Yale, and other prestigious universities invested part of their funds in bitcoin.
- The phones numbers of 500 million Facebook users are being sold on the darknets 🙈 (while Bitcoin was never, ever hacked)
- Mike Novogratz’s Galaxy Digital Cryptobank announced the launch of three funds based on Ethereum in February.
- The program of the World Economic Forum in Davos includes a separate session for cryptocurrencies
- Over the past week, the assets of the bitcoin fund Grayscale Investments have grown by $1.2 billion
- MicroStrategy bought additional bitcoins for another $10 million at an average price of $31,808.
Along with the latest developments from leading blockchain companies CEOs, business owners, fund investors, miners, and start-ups, these will be the news discussed at the upcoming April Forum and its notorious afterparty. With ticket prices on average 75% lower than the average, and plenty of bonus features like guests like Tim Draper, Svetlana Shubina, CZ, and Roger Ver, this is an opportunity not to be missed this (or any) year.