In today’s review, we will be taking a look at Anycoin and see what this crypto exchange has to offer.
About Anycoin Direct
Anycoin Direct is a Netherlands-based crypto exchange which was founded in 2013. The platform is more of a broker than a trading site, directly converting your cryptos into other digital assets, or from crypto to fiat and vice versa.
The exchange is best suitable for Europe-based crypto investors, as it supports a variety of payment options that can easily be accessed by them, including SEPA.
Starting from 28 April 2020, the exchange changed the design of their interface and introduced a number of new features to facilitate ease of use and convenience.
How Many Cryptocurrencies Are Supported?
Anycoin Direct supports 26 different cryptocurrencies:
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
Users can purchase or sell cryptos for other coins or with fiat, mainly EURO. Below are the following payment methods that can be used to make deposits or withdrawals on the broker platform:
- SEPA Credit Transfer;
- eps Online Transfer;
- Credit card (VISA and MasterCard);
- Sofort by Klarna;
- Bancontact / Mister Cash.
When using Anycoin, users will have to pay blockchain fees and the fees charged by the payment service they selected. The blockchain fee differs from crypto to crypto and network traffic. These fees are not charged by Anycoin. The broker applies a spread on the price of the cryptocurrency, but the exact percentage is not available to the public.
How to Open an Account
Opening an account on Anycoin is simple, and the instructions are easy to follow. We have to mention that you must be over 18 years, have European citizenship (or own a valid European residence permit), and have a European bank account in order to create and use an account on Anycoin.
- First, go to the site and click on “register” in the top right corner.
- You will receive an email with a four-digit code that you will need to verify your email address.
- Enter the code and continue with the next step.
- You will have to provide your name and date of birth. Check the “This is a Business Account” box if you want a business account.
- Click the green “Continue” button.
- Now provide your address and country of residence.
- Select a password.
- Click on the green “Continue” button.
- Enable 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) via phone SMS to add extra protection to your account.
How to Buy Coins
- Go to the blue exchange bar located on the home, buy, and sell pages.
- Select the cryptocurrency you want to buy.
- Enter how much of the crypto you want to buy and the sum you are willing to spend. The values will be automatically be updated at current exchange rates.
- Copy and paste the address of your crypto wallet where you want to receive your coins.
- Select your bank account or credit card for this order. You can also add a new bank account if you want.
- Select your payment method. Certain payment methods can be used only with additional account verification.
- Check and modify your order if needed.
- Click the green button and place your order.
- Go to your selected payment method and send the payment.
- After the payment has been confirmed and received, the coins will be credited directly to your crypto wallet.
Verification and Limits
Anycoin Direct comes with five different verification levels that depend on the account verification status:
- Level 1: weekly limit of € 250 and 2 transactions per 24 hours – requires set up of an account;
- Level 2: weekly limit of € 1,000 and 3 transactions per 24 hours – requires phone number verification and a successful transaction of at least 7 days old;
- Level 3: weekly limit of € 1,500 and 4 transactions per 24 hours – requires a successful buy of at least 14 days old and a copy of an identity document;
- Level 4: weekly limit of € 5,000 and 5 transactions per 24 hours – requires a successful order of at least 14 days old and a verification of your physical address;
- Level 5: weekly limit of € 25,000 and 9 transactions per 24 hours – requires a Skype call in which you provide proof of identity.
Anycoin Direct features a dedicated support system service, which is available 24/7. The highly skilled and knowledgeable support staff can be contacted via the Live Chat function. The time response has been reported to be very fast.
The site is translated into Dutch, German, French, English, Spanish, and Italian.
Anycoin Direct lets users enable 2FA (2-factor authentication) to add an extra layer to their accounts. Every time you log in, a 6-digit number will be sent to your mobile phone, and you will be asked to provide this number in order to log in to your account.
The broker does not keep any crypto funds on the platform, meaning that users will have to use their personal wallets. This means that only they are in complete control of their funds and wallet access.
Anycoin Direct is a crypto broker that mainly caters to European investors, featuring over 25 different coins, a variety of convenient payment options, and fast live support.
Featured image: bitcoin.com