Since the advent of so-called cryptocurrencies, many people have been looking for and discovering new ways to use them. This is how cryptocurrency-based online casinos have emerged, integrating all sorts of digital currencies.
Of course, some platforms are still a kind of symbiosis, combining fiat money and cryptocurrencies. As a rule, such online casinos fully license their activities. Otherwise, they won’t be able to conduct business because the players need to know that they are legally and financially protected.
Another way crypto-casinos operate is exclusively using Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple, Tron, etc. The number of supported cryptocurrencies on such gaming platforms can reach truly huge lists.
Many crypto casinos try to attract as many players as possible, expanding the possibilities of depositing and withdrawing winnings in a player-friendly cryptocurrency.
Let me stress that cryptocurrency-based online casinos are no different from conventional gaming platforms. There is also the availability of a wide variety of games; some created solely based on cryptocurrency functions.
For example, such games might be Hi-Lo or Dice. In addition, there are slots from various providers that are popular in regular online casinos. There are also some excellent bonus rewards systems.
Suppose you’re into anonymity and the ability to play fairly. In that case, cryptocurrency online casinos are exactly what you need, as some of them do not even require KYC (visit this website to learn more about no-verification casinos).
1. Not a complicated verification procedure
To begin with, you should know that verification was invented to prevent fraudsters from using online casinos to laundry funds obtained illegally.
In addition, verification helps prevent the option of abusing some bonuses. As a result, online casinos with fiat currency require documents from every customer.
This has become a compulsory phenomenon because when licensing their activities, the licensee must include this procedure.
However, you don’t need to be verified because cryptocurrencies are not licensed or particularly regulated. Accordingly, you can make deposits and withdrawals whenever you want, and no one will know who owns the funds.
2. Fast deposits and withdrawals
Another major advantage of cryptocurrency casinos is that deposits and withdrawals can be made relatively quickly. In most cases, it is not necessary to pay a deposit fee. However, some casino sites do charge a fee for cryptocurrency transfers.
So, Make sure you read the terms and conditions of your chosen online casino before you make a deposit.
You have the option to withdraw your winnings in the same cryptocurrency you deposited in your account. But, some online casinos have an exchange option for cryptocurrencies.
Also, the advantage of using digital currencies for withdrawals is that they are many times faster than classic methods. That’s because Blockchain allows you to make instant transactions.
But more importantly, cryptocurrency is stored in a decentralized system, so there is no need for lengthy transaction processing and confirmation as with fiat currency transactions, which go through intermediaries.
With all that in mind, let’s highlight the main advantages of playing cryptocurrency casino games:
- Geographical location does not restrict access anywhere in the world, so many players in regions where online casinos are strictly regulated or even banned can play their favorite online casino games.
- Transferring from one crypto wallet to another in cryptocurrency usually does not require any additional fees. Whether or not a fee is charged for a cryptocurrency deposit to a casino balance depends on each casino. So you should read the terms and conditions of your chosen casino.
- Your details are saved throughout the life of the account. You can see the transaction taking place, but only the amount is visible. Some cryptocurrency casino sites offer completely anonymous accounts, which means that you can bet at the casino without revealing your details. Transactions made at a cryptocurrency casino will not appear on your credit card or bank statements.
However, there are some minor disadvantages:
- Not all online casinos offer cryptocurrency payments. As we mentioned earlier, compared to classic transfer methods such as card-to-card or bank transfers, cryptocurrencies are a relatively new payment method. Hence they will not always be available on all online casino platforms or in all countries.
- You can always request support from the online casino’s customer service, but they have no control over the blockchain and cannot undo transactions that have been made. Also, if funds from your cryptocurrency wallet are stolen, they cannot be traced, and the chances of getting your funds back are extremely low. Therefore, it is advisable always to choose official exchanges for buying cryptocurrencies and reliable and trusted online casinos that accept them.
3. Variety of crypto casino games
Imagine being able to play all the usual games found in a classic online casino using cryptocurrency. Nowadays, many providers are introducing the ability to accept digital currency bets into their games.
Almost every cryptocurrency casino has a huge range of slots, where you can choose classic and modern versions of slot machines. Play roulette or poker at Table Games, where there are plenty of cards and other games.
You can also use cryptocurrency to play Live Casino with real dealers. Crypto casinos are no different from classic gaming platforms in terms of gaming content.
But, there are exceptions. The gaming platform can integrate games from third-party providers into the website or create all the games themselves. In the first case, the producer is responsible for all the games. But if they’re produced in-house, you can check the results of each spin or card deal to see if they are fraudulent.
4. Best Bonuses
By far, one of the most sought-after areas in crypto casinos is bonuses. Why? Contrary to popular belief, such gaming platforms can only give out deposit bonuses and only in a dosage amount. The fact is that all means are good for marketing.
At this stage, there is quite an aggressive fight for each player, and crypto casinos in this background allocate simply huge budgets to attract players. To this end, they also develop incredible promotions and bonus offers where you can start playing immediately with a bankroll that exceeds your deposit several times.
There are also many Free Spins that are given just like a no deposit offer or for a minimum deposit. Don’t forget that there is still such a thing as faucets in crypto casinos, where you can get some cryptocurrency every day and play for free.
A special mention should be made of the various promotions that involve all sorts of raffles. The thing about crypto casinos is that you can win a prize in just a few bets.
In most of these casinos, you will receive individual bonuses and promotional offers from the managers of the gaming platform.
Featured Image: pexels.com